365 Labs Trademarks
When referring to 365 Labs trademarks and the names of 365 Labs software, products, and services, follow these 365 Labs Trademark and Brand Guidelines.
365 Labs Trademark & Brand Guidelines
You may use 365 Labs trademarks in text solely to refer to and/or link to 365 Labs’s products and services and in accordance with the terms of these Guidelines.
You may not:
- use 365 Labs logos, logotypes, icons, trade dress or other elements of 365 Labs packaging, websites or materials unless specifically permitted under these Guidelines or other applicable guidelines.
- use the trademarks in the name of your business, product, service, app, domain name, social media account, or other offering (with the exception of seminars and conferences, which are covered by the Publications, Seminars, and Conferences Guidelines.
- use the trademarks more prominently than your product or service name.
- use the trademarks on promotional merchandise that you are selling or distributing (such as t-shirts, travel mugs, etc.);
- do or say anything or use the trademarks in a way that implies affiliation with, or sponsorship, endorsement or approval by 365 Labs of your products or services.
- alter, animate, or distort the trademarks or combine them with any other symbols, words, images or designs, or incorporate them into a tagline or slogan.
- use the trademarks in any way that is contrary to these Guidelines and/or the Publications, Seminars, and Conferences Guidelines.
Your registered publisher name and everything about your app—name, logo, description, screenshots—must be unique and free of 365 Labs trademarks unless (1) you’ve secured permission from 365 Labs through a license or equivalent (though such licenses are not generally available in this context); or (2) you’re only using a 365 Labs trademark (not including logos) to describe that your product is designed to work in conjunction with a 365 Labs product or service and as long as your app logo and/or name:
- does not suggest/give the impression your app is actually published by, affiliated with or endorsed by 365 Labs; and
- denotes your own unique brand so as to clearly signal to users that there is no affiliation or endorsement by 365 Labs.
In addition, 365 Labs logos cannot be used as a source identifier for your app icon.
Publications, Seminars, and Conferences
You may refer to 365 Labs product, service, and technology names on the cover of magazines and periodicals and in the title of seminars and conferences, pursuant to the Publications, Seminars, and Conferences Guidelines.
Social Media Guidelines
The name of your social media account, any and all pages or communities, cannot begin with a 365 Labs trademark. In addition, 365 Labs logos cannot be used in a way that might suggest affiliation with 365 Labs, including, but not limited to, the account, profile, or header images. The only exceptions to these requirements are if (1) you’ve secured permission from 365 Labs through a license or equivalent (though such licenses are not generally available in this context); or (2) you’re using a 365 Labs trademark (not including logos) to describe the purpose of your account, page, or community provided that:
- you are not suggesting affiliation with or endorsement by 365 Labs; and,
- your account does not use the name or likeness of any prominent individuals within 365 Labs.
For example, you cannot name your account, page, or community “365 Labs Products.” However, it would be acceptable to name your account, page, or community “Information about 365 Labs Products” as long as you do not use the 365 Labs logos or otherwise suggest any affiliation with 365 Labs.
For More Information
If your proposed use falls outside of these Guidelines or the Brand specific guidelines linked to above, the use is not permitted unless you seek approval from an appropriate contact within 365 Labs.
If you have a question, please consult your legal counsel or your 365 Labs business contact.