365 Labs Trademarks
365 Labs Trademark & Brand Guidelines
- use 365 Labs logos, logotypes, icons, trade dress or other elements of 365 Labs packaging, websites or materials unless specifically permitted under these Guidelines or other applicable guidelines.
- use the trademarks in the name of your business, product, service, app, domain name, social media account, or other offering (with the exception of seminars and conferences, which are covered by the Publications, Seminars, and Conferences Guidelines.
- use the trademarks more prominently than your product or service name.
- use the trademarks on promotional merchandise that you are selling or distributing (such as t-shirts, travel mugs, etc.);
- do or say anything or use the trademarks in a way that implies affiliation with, or sponsorship, endorsement or approval by 365 Labs of your products or services.
- alter, animate, or distort the trademarks or combine them with any other symbols, words, images or designs, or incorporate them into a tagline or slogan.
- use the trademarks in any way that is contrary to these Guidelines and/or the Publications, Seminars, and Conferences Guidelines.
- does not suggest/give the impression your app is actually published by, affiliated with or endorsed by 365 Labs; and
- denotes your own unique brand so as to clearly signal to users that there is no affiliation or endorsement by 365 Labs.
Publications, Seminars, and Conferences
Social Media Guidelines
- you are not suggesting affiliation with or endorsement by 365 Labs; and,
- your account does not use the name or likeness of any prominent individuals within 365 Labs.
For More Information
If you have a question, please consult your legal counsel or your 365 Labs business contact.